Toolbox by DJB Modding

• Toolbox is a project that I realize last year , to take part in a collection of extreme hardware that came with a computer magazine that is sell in several countries of Latin America
    The number 29 of this collection is completely dedicated to the developing of this mod and available in 28/2/2012 , before this day , I can't post images or worklog , for obvious reasons

Here is the cover

tapatoolbox.jpg

After the release I will post an exclusive image gallery ( a professional photographer take the pictures for the publication , but I don't like the pictures he made)

Gallery

P1010004.JPG

P1010005.JPG

P1010006.JPG

P1010007.JPG

P1010008.JPG

P1010009.JPG

P1010010.JPG

P1010011.JPG

P1010012.JPG

P1010013.JPG

P1010014.JPG

P1010015.JPG

P1010016.JPG

P1010017.JPG

P1000997.JPG

I know that some hardware is missing , but this is what they gave me to the foto session :(

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Diegojavbau (3. März 2012 17:16)

• Thanks to you Benny :dancerugly

Intro
    In this project the main idea was to mod an Armor A30 into a toolbox , as the name says
    Two features of a toolbox was chosen to be the most important of this work , the cover and and extractable plate that most of the toolbox have.
    The design was made in a way that the cover can be open and the extractable plate can be moved to the outside position even with the PC turned on , there's no need to turn it off or unplug cables to operate it.

Renders 3D of Toolbox

W-front45cerrado.jpg

R-front45cerrado.jpg

W-back45cerrado.jpg

R-back45cerrado.jpg

w-front45abiertoBandDentro.jpg

R-front45abiertoBandDentro.jpg

W-back45abiertoBandDentro.jpg

R-back45abiertoBandDentro.jpg

W-front45abierto.jpg
    R-front45abierto.jpg

W-back45abierto.jpg

R-back45abierto.jpg

W-Explosion.jpg

R-Explosion.jpg

The quality is no so good but is just for planification

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Diegojavbau (2. März 2012 13:54)

• Offizieller Beitrag

its a shame that they dont give you a set of complete hardware.. i mean its for some computer magazine, there should be some (representative) hardware to find, even if its just for the pictures. anyway its some funny project youve made :D . was this made during some competition? ive seen one or two others of these small cases at redusers.

• Totally agree, but when I go to the photography session the hardware must be there , but no.

This time wasn't a competition , this mod was an ordered in advance specially for this collection