have a look , my Crystal LCD display...

• Zitat

Original von sik
    I would like to ask, if you could make some pics ( and a short description) of your Controller. Does the Display work now on a normal VGA / DVI Port or is it connectet per Vesa???? I was prety interested in your Display, so i searched a bit in the web.

first i'm very sorry for so long not to give this answer,because i havn't get to the internet for months for my busy work.
    this controller was baught from someone else via internet (https://forum.plexmod.de/www.lcdfans.com),and it is highly intergrated so i have only to connect this controller with the lcd and the power supply. It works in VGA mode.
    here's some picture of the controller

2005116181417571.jpg

200511619813340.jpg

• Zitat

Original von fabe
    @ alphazlx: how did you connect the display with the vga out??? did you use a special controller, if yes, were did you get it, or did you build it yourself?? thx

just in the upstairs i said. i bought it from the internet.(the exact adress is SiChuan China). there's a lot of version of this kind of lcd drivers, some have three fuctions include TV out,VGA out . but i don't know weather it can be brought in your country :P